Miami, FL 33156
Lazaro De La Noval is a Cuban native who was raised in Miami, Florida. Mr. De La Noval graduated from Florida International University in 2013 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice and a minor in Sociology. During college Mr. De La Noval was on the dean’s list in the Fall of 2010 and the Spring of 2013, and worked for a local law firm, gaining valuable experience that prepared him for the practice of law.
Admitted to the Florida Bar in 2016, Mr. De La Noval received his juris doctorate from St. Thomas University School of Law. Throughout law school Mr. De La Noval continued working at a local law firm and also interned at the Law Offices of the Public Defender in Miami-Dade, where he helped represent indigent defendants in a variety of cases and VIDA Immigration, where he assisted the local community with pro bono immigration related legal services. During law school, Mr. De La Noval was also on the dean’s list in the Spring of 2015 and the Fall of 2015.
Mr. De La Noval joined Williams Hilal Grande, PLLC in November 2016 and practices in all areas of general civil litigation, including first and third-party property and casualty claims, and commercial litigation. He also practices criminal defense and has experience in foreclosure defense and real estate litigation.
Areas of Practice:
- General Civil Litigation
- First and Third-Party Property and Casualty Claims
- Criminal Defense
- Commercial Litigation
Bar & Court Admissions:
- Florida Bar (2016)
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Florida (2016)
- Graduate: St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, FL, 2016, Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Honors: Dean’s List, 2015
- Undergraduate: Florida International University, B.S. Degree in Criminal Justice, 2013
- Undergraduate: Florida International University, Minor in Sociology, 2013
- Honors: Dean’s List, 2010 & 2013